Thursday 23 January 2014

CAL Winter Walking

Hello to you.
I've really enjoyed getting back into the swing of things, reading everyone's blogs and seeing what you've been up to...
My bag, I'm afraid, is not finished yet...
But it's all made up and just needs to be lined and then I will be showing the finished article off.
This week I have made some bird house bunting which I found in issue six of Simply Crochet. My daughter has snapped it up for her bedroom already!
It was a fun and quick project.
Joining again with lovely Chrissie and Marianne

Chrissie Crafts

On the weekend I visited my parent's house and took a few photos of signs of life in their garden.


Also this week, when the weather has been bright we have enjoyed some walks at the top of our village where we saw some amazing views...
Hope you all enjoy a lovely weekend whatever you may be doing.
Off now to see what everyone has been up to this week in the CAL.
Thank you for your lovely comments about the bag and views - sometimes I forget how lucky I am living in such a beautiful part of the world.
xx





17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous views and love love love that bird house bunting so cute and such lovely Spring colours
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your birdhouse bunting! I have that issue of Simply Crochet too, may have to look it out! Thanks for linking up and hope you have a lovely weekend.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new header is very pretty!! It is nice to change things up now and then isn't it. Hope that you are having a good week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your Bird House bunting and looking forward to seeing your Bag finished.
    Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so nice to see those flowers blooming already! I had to check to see if it was really still only January. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bird house bunting, it really is nice. And very nice photos, the landscape really looks beautiful.
    Have a great weekend!!
    Lluisa x

    http://bitsofmydays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bird house bunting! No wonder your daughter has snapped it up!
    Its good to see a few signs of life in the garden isnt it?
    Enjoy your walking!
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah your bunting is so sweet FB, I would have grabbed it too! Lovely views - what beautiful parts you live in; and so lovely to see the little blooms at your folks' home - a sign of good things to come surely! Have a happy weekend! Love, Joy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh, I love that bunting, what a happy, glorious addition x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely bird house bunting, it looks very pretty. Love the views and spring flowers too. Wishing you a happy weekend.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all of your crochet. Hugs to you and have a wonderful weekend,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love visiting your blog, your photos are always so gorgeous. Have lots of fun with your new camera xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That bunting is so sweet! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your bird house bunting it is really cute! Your new blog heading looks great too makes me feel like doing some blog early Spring cleaning too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I meant to say was 'lovely bunting' ...not butting!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting always love to hear from you x